What is City Kit?
City Kit builds realistic looking cities in Cinema 4D with a click of a button. Customize your city kit with your own buildings, settings and sizes.
Optimized modeling and texturing for great looking cities and the fast renders. Add your own buildings to the rig. Customize the city including size, height, colors, windows, and lights to fit your project. Use the “Custom Areas” to add your own special buildings or objects into the scene.
- Day Time and Night Time City Rigs
- City Shape Rigs and Presets. Put a city on any shape
- Day and Night Lighting Presets help create great looking cities fast
- 10 Ready-to-Render City Presets to get a head start on your next project
- Hours of training and tutorials to get the most out of City Kit
City Kit requires Cinema 4D version 11 and above, the Advanced Render Module (presets only) and the Mograph Module. If you’re running Cinema 4D Version 12. You need Broadcast Edition or Studio Edition. NOTE: City Kit is fully compatible with Cinema 4D R16.
The Final Pitch
You really want to build a city from scratch? Instantly build a custom city specifically for your project using City Kit.