Greyscalegorilla Code of Conduct
We are committed to producing a harassment-free experience for all participants so we can indulge our creativity with total freedom.
This code of conduct applies to the entire arena of Greyscalegorilla, including the website, our GSG Connect Slack channel, events, and other social channels, both online and off. We reserve the right to exclude anyone from these spaces if they’re engaging in harmful or questionable behavior.
What’s not cool?
Conduct that interferes with another member’s ability to learn and grow or conversations about the distribution or use of stolen software (Piracy) or property.
This stuff is not acceptable:
- Discussion or distribution of pirated or otherwise stolen software or property
- Offensive comments related to gender (including identity and expression), sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, race, or religion.
- Initiating unwanted and inappropriate social or physical contact.
- Gratuitous or off-topic discussion of a sexual nature.
- Threatening violence or trying to incite it.
- Deliberate intimidation and disruption, including stalking and following.
If you’re experiencing any of the above in our community, or notice it happening to someone else, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to you as quickly as possible, respect confidentiality requests, and take all good-faith reports of harassment seriously.