Light Kit Pro
WHAT IS LIGHT KIT PRO?
Join the 15,000 + customers who rely on Light Kit Pro every day for amazing lighting in Cinema 4d. Great lighting can make or break your render or animation. Use Light Kit Pro and real studio lights to make your renders shine.
Light Kit Pro is a plugin for Cinema 4D that is comprised of a collection of light-rigs, studios, and objects that allow you to quickly light your scene with realistic soft boxes, spotlights, ring lights and more.
- 7 Studio lights to choose from
- Simple yet powerful interface
- Easy-to-understand controls
- Easily move and rotate lights
- Change falloff and color quickly
- Gradient maps for realistic falloff
- 8 built in gobo light maps
- Imperfections slider for realistic reflections
- Easily change shadow quality settings
- Change shadow color
- Change shadow falloff type
- Target mode to have a light follow an object
- 24/7 ACCESS TO YOUR DOWNLOAD VIA OUR CUSTOMER AREA
- “NO HASSLE LICENSE” No waiting for authorization codes, you download, install, and go.
- OVER 40 STUDIO PRESETS – Just the thing to get you started
- 4 BUILT-IN STUDIO BACKDROPS
- HOURS OF TRAINING ON GREYSCALEGORILLA.COM
Real Photographic Studio Setups inside of Cinema 4D
Simple UI with tons of control
Check out some cool work made using Light Kit Pro
Lighting is Everything
Great lighting makes your render and animation come to life. Light Kit Pro helps you make better renders by using real lights instead of the default C4D lights. Great shadows. Beautiful reflections. It’s all here with Light Kit Pro.
Over 40 Custom Studio Presets
Add over 40 professionally lit custom studios to your scene for tons of variation and styles of lighting. Start with a look you like and tweak it just right to make it perfect for your exact render.
Check out what’s new in Light Kit Pro 2!
Why not get ALL our Rendering tools for one low price?
- Your cart is empty.
|Software application type:||Cinema 4D Plugin|
|Requirements:||R12 and above|
Reflectance got to be too complicated. Topcoat simplifies my life just like HDRI Studio did to help get the look I wanted.
I love HDRI Rig and Topcoat. The tools you provide are real time savers!
Topcoat is great for adding realistic wear and grunge layers that give objects that extra punch to look real.
I have TopCoat docked in my layout, I use it so much. I’m always throwing on and layering a few things. It’s optimized well, too.
Best HDRI’s on the Net I have searched everywhere!
HDRI Link simplifies workflow and increases productivity by easing the burden when transitioning between different rendering engines in Cinema 4D.
HDRI Link is a shortcut to the end of your HDRI scavenger hunt.
HDRI Link has become my go-to plugin when doing HDRI lighting in Arnold.
It’s hard to think that a tiny little tag can change your workflow so dramatically. But HDRI Link does just that.