Dust Elements Training
Welcome to Dust Elements Product Training
This training will help you get started with Greyscalegorilla Dust Elements. Learn how to add realistic dust in your program of choice.
You’ll find the following training below:
- Dust Overlays in After Effects and Premiere
- 3D Alembic Dust in Cinema 4D
- 3D Alembic Dust in Fusion
1. Dust Overlays in AE and Premiere
Get up and running with your Greyscalegorilla 4K Dust elements in After Effects or Premiere:
- 00:00 – After Effects Compositing: 4K Dust + Footage
- 06:24 – After Effects Compositing: 4K Dust + Titles
- 18:32 – Premiere Pro: Editing 4K Dust Elements
2. 3D Dust in Cinema 4D
Get up and running with Greyscalegorilla 3D Alembic Dust in Cinema 4D.
3. 3D Dust in Fusion
Get up and running with Greyscalegorilla 3D Alembic Dust in Fusion.
NEW TO CINEMA 4D?
Join the community and get started. Sign up for a free Greyscalegorilla account, gain access to our Intro to Cinema 4D course, and jumpstart your 3D career.