Posted On:HDRI Studio Rig Archives | Greyscalegorilla
In this Cinema 4D Tutorial, Nick shows you how to turn one object into another using our animation plugin, Transform. Showing you tips and tricks to make words turn into other words and models turn into other models. You’ll also learn some other ways to use transform to create great looking animations.
Greyscalegorilla Around The Web:
What A Year…
Picking our favorite stuff from the last year is a bit like picking a favorite child (or a favorite beer). We love it all!!
But for those of you freelancing and working, we know it can be hard to watch and learn about everything we do here at Greyscalegorilla.
That’s why we went through over 100 hours of podcasts, tutorials, live shows, and interviews from 2017 to find our absolute favorite stuff from the past year.
Favorite Tutorials From 2017
- Speed Up Physical Render 300% Or More!
- Displacer Deformer And Sub Poly Displacement
- Speed Up Your Workflow With The Take System
- 3 Tips For More Realistic Reflections In Cinema 4D
- How To Make Great Looking C4D Type In Cinema 4D
- Realistic Water Dynamics In Cinema 4D
- Getting To Know Redshift In Cinema 4D
- Great Looking Metals In Arnold
Favorite Interviews of 2017
- Beeple Interview
- Andrew Kramer Backstage at Half Rez
- Interview With David Brodeur
- Talking Particles With Jon Bosley
Favorite Greyscalegorilla Podcast Episodes of 2017
- Good Money, Good Work, Good Life Balance… Pick Two
- Mommy, Where do ideas come from?
- Are you too old to do 3D?
Best New Greyscalegorilla Plugins For 2017
Favorite Cinema 4D Training Series 0f 2017
Interviews With Nick from 2017
What did we miss?
Be sure to put your favorite stuff from 2017 in the comments below. We always love your feedback.
Thanks again for another wonderful year and cheers to a productive and successful 2018. It’s gonna be a big year for both of us. I can just FEEL it.