WHAT’S CITY KIT?
Need a custom city model in Cinema 4D? Look no further. City Kit was designed from the ground up to give you full control over your city. Choose what types of buildings you need, their spacing, how big the downtown area is. Add your own unique buildings to the city and use our Light Rigs that are included to give you easy city-wide lighting Day or Night.
- Shape city rig for stylized looks
- Control the size and shape of your city
- Daylight lighting rigs included for great looking lighting
- Downtown falloff to give you control
- Replace any building or block with your own creation
- 24/7 ACCESS TO YOUR DOWNLOAD VIA OUR CUSTOMER AREA
- “NO HASSLE LICENSE” No waiting for authorization codes, you download, install, and go.
- 50 BUILDING TYPES INCLUDED
- DAY TIME AND NIGHT TIME City Rigs included
- CITY SHAPE RIGS AND PRESETS. Put a city on any shape
- DAY AND NIGHT LIGHTING PRESETS help create great looking cities fast
- 10 READY-TO-RENDER CITY PRESETS to get a head start on your next project
- HOURS OF TRAINING AND TUTORIALS to get the most out of City Kit
The Avengers Found Their Way with City Kit
Artist Jayse Hansen used City Kit to enhance Tony Stark’s float HUD in the Avengers. Check out the full story here.
City Kit in Action
City Kit has been used in numerous high-profile projects by our very talented customers, including Marvel’s Avengers!
Your cart is empty. Go to the store »
|Product type:||Cinema 4D Plugin|
|Requirements:||Cinema 4D R11.5+|
Reflectance got to be too complicated. Topcoat simplifies my life just like HDRI Studio did to help get the look I wanted.
Best HDRI’s on the Net I have searched everywhere!
HDRI Link simplifies workflow and increases productivity by easing the burden when transitioning between different rendering engines in Cinema 4D.
HDRI Link is a shortcut to the end of your HDRI scavenger hunt.
HDRI Link has become my go-to plugin when doing HDRI lighting in Arnold.
I have TopCoat docked in my layout, I use it so much. I’m always throwing on and layering a few things. It’s optimized well, too.
With clients using Redshift, Octane, and Arnold, the ability to hop between them is invaluable. Plus the ability to swap studio presets and save them… I’m not sure how people will be able to work without this.
GorillaCam is what EVERYONE needs to add that extra layer of depth to their animation. I cannot see myself going back to the standard Cinema 4D camera ever.
It’s hard to think that a tiny little tag can change your workflow so dramatically. But HDRI Link does just that.
Light Kit Pro has completely changed how I approach lighting my 3D scenes, making the process quicker and more enjoyable than ever.