WHAT IS TRANSFORM?
Transform is a time-saving animation plugin for Cinema 4D that makes complex motions very simple by using under-the-hood procedural techniques instead of keyframes. You can easily make one object seamlessly transform into another. You can also mix and match techniques for truly original looking motion designs. Make use of our built-in presets or use or take control for yourself using our custom animation system. Create stunningly complex animations in seconds with Transform!
- Now with R18 Fracture Voronoi Support! Create awesome shatter transformations!
- Legitimate C4D Plugin, not a script or content browser add-on
- Animate and Transform any C4D Object
- Works with Type, Logos, Models, and Clones
- Polygon mode for particle like effects
- Type mode for easy type and logo animations
- Now works seamlessly with Fracture Voronoi
- Nondestructive workflow
- Easy Mograph Workflow
- 4 Main modes to choose from
- Custom animation mode for unlimited custom effects
- Control your Fracture Voronoi pieces
- Control the direction of your animation
- Change the speed of your effect
- Control the amount of each effect
- Change speed over time for a time warp effect
- Add noise and randomness to your Mograph effects
- 24/7 ACCESS TO YOUR DOWNLOAD VIA OUR CUSTOMER AREA
- “NO HASSLE LICENSE” No waiting for authorization codes, you download, install, and go.
- OVER 65 ANIMATION PRESETS to Choose From
- POLYGON MODE Shatter your objects into animatable pieces
- SUPERTEXT Take control of your text and textures
- NONDESTRUCTIVE Explode and Animation System
- WORKS WITH ANY OBJECT including Mograph and Motext
- CUSTOM ANIMATION MODE for Specific Control
- FULL TRAINING AND TUTORIALS to get the most out of Transform.
Simple, yet Powerful UI
Control all your Transform Settings in one easy to use UI. Choose an Effect, change the start and end frame, even time remap the entire transformation effect.
Easy To Use
Choose from over 65 different preset animations for any object or group of objects in your scene. Or, customize your own movement and timing using our intuitive controls. Animate anything including Type, Polygons, Individual Objects, and Clones with our system. All non-destructive and procedurally.
Non-Destructive Polygon Shatter
Use our “Chunk Mode” or “Poly Mode” for a fast and non-destructive way to shatter your object into pieces.
Easy Titles and Text Animation
Easily animate text by letters, lines, or words. Choose from one of our text presets or make your own custom type animation with our custom mode. Change the look and feel of any text, logo, or title animation just by moving sliders in Transform.
Object Presets / Animate Anything
Use Transform’s “Existing Parts” mode to animate any model. Transform automatically breaks apart your model into its individual pieces for full animation.
It’s Even Easier Than Mograph Effectors
Animate Mograph clones and text with ease with our custom presets, or take control of your clones and objects by using our custom mode. You can even add Mograph Effectors like Delay to Transform to give yourself full control over the animation you want.
More Than Presets
Need more control? Take it. Use the Custom Mode to create your own specific look and effect. Simple sliders, curves and time remapping combine to give you full control over your animation. All with no key framing or animation knowledge needed.
Why not get ALL of our animation tools?
- Your cart is empty.
|Software application type:||Cinema 4D Plugin|
|Requirements:||Cinema 4D 14 Broadcast or Studio and above|
Reflectance got to be too complicated. Topcoat simplifies my life just like HDRI Studio did to help get the look I wanted.
I love HDRI Rig and Topcoat. The tools you provide are real time savers!
Topcoat is great for adding realistic wear and grunge layers that give objects that extra punch to look real.
I have TopCoat docked in my layout, I use it so much. I’m always throwing on and layering a few things. It’s optimized well, too.
Best HDRI’s on the Net I have searched everywhere!
HDRI Link simplifies workflow and increases productivity by easing the burden when transitioning between different rendering engines in Cinema 4D.
HDRI Link is a shortcut to the end of your HDRI scavenger hunt.
HDRI Link has become my go-to plugin when doing HDRI lighting in Arnold.
It’s hard to think that a tiny little tag can change your workflow so dramatically. But HDRI Link does just that.