WHAT IS SIGNAL?
Signal is a new Cinema 4D plugin from Greyscalegorilla that allows for easy procedural animation for any parameter inside of Cinema 4D without using the timeline. You can easily add wiggle and noise, or make perfect loops using Signal. Animate textures, deformers, mograph, dynamics, position, scale, and rotation. Anything! The possibilities are endless!
- Easy-to-use animation plugin for Cinema 4D
- Tag based workflow fits seamlessly into C4D UI
- Drag and drop ease of use
- Animate any parameter in C4D without keyframes
- Choose the start and end of your animation
- Easily make a custom animation curves
- Easily loop animations
- 8 Animation Modifier types built in
- Layer simple animation types to create complex animation
- Several Noise types for random looking animation
- Loop Noise animations with simple controls
- Set noise speed for slow or fast effects
- 24/7 ACCESS TO YOUR DOWNLOAD VIA OUR CUSTOMER AREA
- “NO HASSLE LICENSE” No waiting for authorization codes, you download, install, and go.
- Hours of Comprehensive Training will help you master Signal
- Scripts to further enhance Signal’s toolset Manipulate many attributes at once
Insane Amount of Control
With Signal’s simple, logical UI, you can control and manage each of your parameters in one place. You can also add “modifiers” to further tweak your animations. Creating complex animations was never so simple.
Easily Create Seamless Loops
Create animated GIFs or looping audio-visual backdrops with ease. Set your loop point and everything stays in sync. Even noise.
Experiment With Your Animation
Animation is rarely perfect the first time. If you are like me, you set your keyframes and then continually adjust and tweak them to make them look just right. Or maybe the animation is almost perfect, but you just need a little bit of wiggle to make it look realistic. That’s where Signal comes in. Continually adjust and play with your animation without resetting any keyframes.
Use Playback controls to choose how your animation loops.
Preset Animation Curves
Ton’s of useful animation preset curves to help get you started. You can even create your own!
Not Just For PSR Animations
Position, Scale, and Rotation are no brainers, but you can apply Signal to ANY parameter in Cinema 4D.
Use our custom signal scripts to take control of your animation even further. Set random seeds or offset animation project wide using Signal Scripts.
Why not get ALL of our animation tools?
- Your cart is empty.
|Software application type:||Cinema 4D Plugin|
|Requirements:||R14 and above|
Reflectance got to be too complicated. Topcoat simplifies my life just like HDRI Studio did to help get the look I wanted.
I love HDRI Rig and Topcoat. The tools you provide are real time savers!
Topcoat is great for adding realistic wear and grunge layers that give objects that extra punch to look real.
I have TopCoat docked in my layout, I use it so much. I’m always throwing on and layering a few things. It’s optimized well, too.
Best HDRI’s on the Net I have searched everywhere!
HDRI Link simplifies workflow and increases productivity by easing the burden when transitioning between different rendering engines in Cinema 4D.
HDRI Link is a shortcut to the end of your HDRI scavenger hunt.
HDRI Link has become my go-to plugin when doing HDRI lighting in Arnold.
It’s hard to think that a tiny little tag can change your workflow so dramatically. But HDRI Link does just that.