Five Octane Quick Tips in Cinema 4D
5 things you need to know about rendering in Octane.
Over the past couple months I have been putting some beginner Quick Tips in Octane together that I wish I knew when I started using Octane Render inside C4D.
What will I Learn?
We are going to jump into C4D and I am going to show you:
- Material Refresh (How to fix the issue where the material preview disappears in C4D)
- Hair Emission (How to make a spline or hair object seen by blackbody emission)
- Fake Shadows (How to make light pass through specular materials ie. Light Bulb)
- Fog Animation (How to animate the Fog Volume Object without VDB files)
- HDRI & Sky Scene Lighting (How to light your scenes with more control using HDRI and Octane Lights)
Ready to follow along? Fire up Cinema 4D with HDRI Link