Please subscribe to the podcast and please give us a review on iTunes. It helps us get the word out. Thanks for listening!
In this tutorial you’ll learn how to create expressive, bouncy animated strokes in Cinema 4D and then discover clever 2D uses using this technique using Cineware and After Effects!
Topics covered include:
• Using Spline Wrap to create a stylized cursive logo
• Applying interesting variable speed animation to the logo resolve
• How to use the Jiggle Deformer to add expressive, dynamic movement
• Using this technique for use in a 2D workflow using After Effects and Cineware
• Adding animated boil to animations using ‘Boil It’ for After Effects
• Discussing other use cases like shoe laces & headphone cords
If you have any questions, be sure to post it in the comments section and if you create anything utilizing this expressive, bouncy stroke effects in Cinema 4D, be sure to share it with me! Thanks for watching!
Save some of your hard earned cash this year and get 40% off everything in the GSG Store.
- One day only! December 6th!
- Get 40% off everything made by Greyscalegorilla*
- GSG Software and Training Series are included in the sale!
- The perfect day to get software for you or your team.
Here are just a few of the deals happening one day only…
The C4D Rendering Suite. Usually $475. Get it for $285
Get 40% off HDRI Studio Rig. Usually $129. Get it for $74
Texture Kit Pro is usually $129. Get it for $74!
Save On Our Suites Too
Our Motion Suite, Rendering Suite and GSG Complete Suites are already discounted every day. But even THOSE are going on sale. That means you can get get all of our software for $419!!! If you purchased it seperately, it would be over $1200.
If you render with the Physical renderer in C4D, check out the C4D Rendering Suite and get it for $285 instead of $475.
Want to learn Cinema 4D over the holidays? Check out our training site because everything there will also be 40% Get GSG Drive for only.
Get all the seasons of AskGSG for only $137 instead of $229.
We will even be offering our Animation Fundamentals training for 40% off.
Put the date in your calendar and we will see you for our biggest sale of the year.
*X-Particles is excluded in this sale. (Our X-Particles sale is on November 29th!)
The X-Particles Sale Is Over
But here is some good news for your wallet. Save 40%-65% off Everything GSG Sale is this Tuesday at 8AM CST.
Get 40% off all of the Greyscalegorilla Plugins and Training One Day Only.
Variation is the Key
In this quick 9-minute video, we learn how to create random variation effects in Octane for Cinema 4D. The key to realism is variation. Often you want to create slight variations across many objects but you don’t want hundreds of materials to do so. One way to achieve this in Octane is using the Random Color node to drive many attributes in ONE SHADER. Hope you dig this quick tip!
Here is the same technique using Arnold.